Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but does anyone have a decent picture of a shoe or wallet in JL's "red museum calf"? JL's website has pictures of shoes in "red oxford calf" and "deep red lord calf," but "red museum calf" is visible only in the poor quality "colours available" window and I'm curious to see how the colors compare. (I've run searches both here and on Google and have been unable to find any confirmed examples of red museum.)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoes are not mine, I found them on a google search ... I think this is red museum calf ...
Right, I found those while searching the term on AAAC, but there was some disagreement in the posts on that thread as to whether that particular pair was in red museum calf, chestnut museum calf, or one of JL's other "wood tone" colors. There are several members who have specifically posted in the past that they own shoes or wallets in red museum calf, so I was hoping to get a "confirmed" picture. Thank you for the assistance though. :icon_smile:

·
Registered
234 Posts

you have of course seen the jlp site? The shoes above are labeled RED, and the Suttons posted are NOT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.