Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several repp ties that I want to pick up at the J Press website. I assume, based on the positive posts on Press tie quality, that the current sale price of about $42 each represents good value. Please let me know if I should hold off on pulling the trigger. Thanks!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, they have a 25% off sale going on right now, and their repp ties are marked down to about $42-$44 from the regular $60 or so. Is there a likelihood of the price being marked down further?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear. The sale price of $44 or so seemed very reasonable for a good quality tie, so I might go ahead and get a couple. The shipping price of $15 is a bit steep however.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think that 25% off is their best price and I hope someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Shipping charges seem to be creeping up. Hmm, not sure that 'creeping' is the right verb. I recently bought a pocket square (from a different vendor) and the shipping was $8.00. Well, at least we don't have to pay sales tax if we are out of state. We are supposed to pay 'use tax' in an amount equal to sales tax on out of state purchases but I can't imagine anyone has ever done that except on items that have to be registered such as cars, boats, planes, and trains -- opps, got carried away there a bit.

Cheers, Jim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.