Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Cohen still manufacturing the Pressclusive line of sportcoats? I understand their shoulders are not well thought of but there is a particular coat on a steep sale currently and I had heard that Press was changing over to Empire (with a much better shoulder) for their Canadian makes. Given that it is a final sale, I was hoping someone here had feedback.

· Registered
529 Posts
I cannot answer your question, but I do think that if you purchase online J Press will allow you to return even "final sale" items for store credit. Please double check that though as I am not certain.
I just purchased a Pressidential Harris Tweed during the current sale, and I am very happy with it; very natural shoulders.

· Registered
529 Posts
If the discount is 25% or less you can return for store credit, more than 25% off and final sale.
from the J Press website
"Items discounted at more than 25% purchased online or by phone are not refundable and will only be considered for a size/color exchange or online store credit . Items discounted at more than 25% purchased in stores are not returnable (no refunds, no exchanges, no store credit, FINAL SALE).For online store credit, J.Press issues Online Gift Cards with unique codes via email. To redeem your store credit, enter the unique code at checkout."

I read this as store credit if purchased online. Am I being dense (entirely possible)?

· Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
from the J Press website
"Items discounted at more than 25% purchased online or by phone are not refundable and will only be considered for a size/color exchange or online store credit . Items discounted at more than 25% purchased in stores are not returnable (no refunds, no exchanges, no store credit, FINAL SALE).For online store credit, J.Press issues Online Gift Cards with unique codes via email. To redeem your store credit, enter the unique code at checkout."

I read this as store credit if purchased online. Am I being dense (entirely possible)?
That seems to be the case. Thanks.

· Registered
190 Posts
Assuming J.Press switched their Canadian manufacturer (or at least tried to improve the shoulder with the orig. company) has anyone bought a S/S 2018 Pressclusive Made in Canada suit or sport coat? If so, how did the shoulder turn out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.