Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
They'll cost more and will take a while, but if you want some very high-quality grenadines in a wide range of colors, try:

Not that there's anything wrong the Press grenadines; on sale they're a great value, like most Press neckties.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I have a blue grenadine from J.Press which I like very much. Is true that their selection of colors is severely limited -- sometimes they don't even have black in stock, and they haven't done a gold grenadine in ages. It's strange, one would think that there would be a market for them.

640 Posts
They'll cost more and will take a while, but if you want some very high-quality grenadines in a wide range of colors, try:

Not that there's anything wrong the Press grenadines; on sale they're a great value, like most Press neckties.
^ +1, but a long time is a really long time. My mother ordered two for me as gifts for Father's Day last year and they didn't arrive until Christmas time. Still I love them.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I don't own a JPress grenadine, but I have checked them out in the store. They seem very well made and definitely worth the sale price - however, as noted, the colors that I want (burgundy, navy, etc.) never seem to be available during the sales...

640 Posts
I don't own a JPress grenadine, but I have checked them out in the store. They seem very well made and definitely worth the sale price - however, as noted, the colors that I want (burgundy, navy, etc.) never seem to be available during the sales...
Black and brown are the only colors left. Luckily the Sam Hober grenadines I ordered last spring and have in my closet already are burgundy and navy. So based on the discount, return policy, and remarks here, I just ordered the brown and black grenadines.

·
Registered
542 Posts
My experience also.

I do have several Sam Hobers and like them a lot. Their tie is one of my favorites.

https://img462.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hoberkabbazbl0.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
+1 for samhober

I have a black one from Press that I was quite happy with until I bought a Sam Hober. Now everytime I wear the Press one I tell myself I should replace it. Hober is a step above. And, if it matters, David will make the Hober whatever size and length you need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.