Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an opinion about the merits of various J. Press blazers? I am 6'2"/185 and wonder if a 2-button darted would be better for me than the 3r2. Is the shoulder more natural in one than the other? Anything to look out for?

· Registered
578 Posts
If you are indeed in Cambridge, I would highly recommend just going to the store for a fitting. The sales associates - plus your own opinion of yourself in the mirror - should give you an answer very quickly.

· Registered
1,702 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, JetBridge. All the advice here is good and given with the intention setting you on the right path. First, read as much as you can stand of the archives pertaining to the Press blazer and how it differs from similar numbers offered by Brooks, O'Connell's, Andover Shop, etc. Then drop by some of the stores. From almost any location in Cambridge you can crawl on your hands and knees to Press, Andover, and Brooks, no problem. Then you'll know what blazer you want and can report back to us on all the interesting things you saw and learned.

· Registered
580 Posts
I am roughly your build (6'2", 190-195) and my Press 3-2 fits great. I bought it in June '08 and it's a size 41L. It isn't very baggy or anything. I looked at the 2 button press blazers and they seemed sort of cheap to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.