Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
J. Hilburn

Hi there:I am new to this site. I'm a style advisor with J. Hilburn. Our shirts are amazing. Our fabrics our sourced directly from Tessitura Monti, Italy - the same fabric for many designer labels such as Zegna. You may want to read our recent article in "D" Magazine.

We are all about customer service. Our style advisors come to you to measure and assist in designing your shirt.

I appreciate any feedback and look forward to learning more from all the experts on this site.

Stylelady

· Registered
637 Posts
I am cynical, I admit. But - having answered the question about the origin of the fabrics are you able to say anything about where the making-up happens.

As many traders will acknowledge, this site is invaluable for honest feedback and word of mouth advertising - all from people who don't get a discount for doing it. But it demands the same from those who seek knowledge. You can't just answer the questions that suit and ignore the rest...

· Registered
9 Posts
Hi Simon: Yes thank you for pointing that out. You are correct I did not give a complete answer. The shirts are made in Hong Kong. We have two floors in the factory. Our sewing team has an average of 10 years of experience and are paid hourly not by the piece. From order to delivery the first shirt takes approximately 5 weeks.

· Registered
410 Posts
Stylelady,

Any plans to have your fitters visit other cities in the south? I live in Charlotte, NC and often travel to Atlanta for business. Some of the Hong Kong tailors visit cities such as Atlanta and Washington, DC for fitting customers.

I have been an Individualized customer off & on for almost 10 years, but I am not completely happy with their product. If I could easily get to your fitters/stylists I would be game for a try. Your prices in the story are fantastic.

· Registered
9 Posts
J. Hilburn

Madhatter, no detachable collars; however we do offer a band collar. No shirt minimum. For a new customer, we make the shirt, return to the customer, confirm fit and/or make adjustments prior to making any additional shirts. New customers receive $20.00 off their first shirt.

I am not familiar with the term "prince rose". Is that a pattern? We do have a Prince Albert pattern in pink and blue.

· Registered
9 Posts
Stylelady,

Any plans to have your fitters visit other cities in the south? I live in Charlotte, NC and often travel to Atlanta for business. Some of the Hong Kong tailors visit cities such as Atlanta and Washington, DC for fitting customers.

I have been an Individualized customer off & on for almost 10 years, but I am not completely happy with their product. If I could easily get to your fitters/stylists I would be game for a try. Your prices in the story are fantastic.
Yes we have style advisors in your state. Please contact me privately and I will have someone contact you.

Thank you,

Stylelady

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Stylelady, thanks for the reply. I'm glad to see there is no minimum order so that customers can judge merits without a large commitment.

Prince Rose is a family of TM fabrics-in particular I was wanting to know the availability of one of the lines-"Rezza". I know mytailor offers it at the JH "Black" price point.

· Registered
9 Posts
Stylelady, thanks for the reply. I'm glad to see there is no minimum order so that customers can judge merits without a large commitment.

Prince Rose is a family of TM fabrics-in particular I was wanting to know the availability of one of the lines-"Rezza". I know mytailor offers it at the JH "Black" price point.
Regarding the Prince Rose line. I don't know the answer to that. All the fabrics can be viewed on the website or in person with a style advisor. We also have a limited edition of summer fabrics in the brown and black labels only also from TM.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.