Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
"J&A makes 50,000 pairs of women's shoes monthly."

I don't wear many women's shoes, so I can't report much about their lines (Callisto, Athena Alexander, and Lia Bijou). :icon_smile_wink:

Maybe there are a few gentlemen here who have tried some of their pretty sandals and wedges, or perhaps someone from the Women's Fashion forum can respond?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"J&A makes 50,000 pairs of women's shoes monthly."

I don't wear many women's shoes, so I can't report much about their lines (Callisto, Athena Alexander, and Lia Bijou). :icon_smile_wink:

Maybe there are a few gentlemen here who have tried some of their pretty sandals and wedges, or perhaps someone from the Women's Fashion forum can respond?
Your tone is impudent and you did not add any usefull information.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Your tone is impudent and you did not add any usefull information.
Sorry, but I was aiming for humor rather than impudence. I wasn't sure if you gleaned from the article that they only make women's shoes; if not, that was something useful that I added.

If you were aware that they only make women's shoes, then you might have wanted to post in the women's section, or you might have wanted to note that in your post. By omitting it, you have doubtless caused many men to think, "Oh, is there another American manufacturer of men's shoes about which I am unaware? Let me read this article to learn about them," only to waste their time and then become disillusioned.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Sorry, but I was aiming for humor rather than impudence. I wasn't sure if you gleaned from the article that they only make women's shoes; if not, that was something useful that I added.

If you were aware that they only make women's shoes, then you might have wanted to post in the women's section, or you might have wanted to note that in your post. By omitting it, you have doubtless caused many men to think, "Oh, is there another American manufacturer of men's shoes about which I am unaware? Let me read this article to learn about them," only to waste their time and then become disillusioned.
Well, I took it as humor, nothing more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.