Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 1099 Posts

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Dark corners of paneled tap rooms are some of my favorite locations in all the world. Oddly, up here in the gloomy PNW the tap rooms seem mostly to be paneled in light wood. Oh well, so long as the beer engines are working I can tolerate a lack of brooding dark.:beer: At least now I can. A year and a half ago brooding gloom was what i sought out.:(

Reactions: ran23

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Wore a gunning jacket over tattersall, pheasant emblematic tie and green moleskins last night. Company is coming tonight, I think, so it will be time to break out the chunky shawl collar cardigan. Ah . . . autumn!

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Indeed, a lovely suit. It's cut a bit slim for my taste (and physique!) but the material and styling are most satisfactory.

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
An extraordinary coat. I've seen that cloth before, at Mears I believe. So many tweeds, so much less money . . .

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Yeah, that ticket pocket thing reduces the charm of a lovely cut and cloth. But if it came up on sale I'd grit my teeth and wear it anyway.:biggrin:

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,808 Posts
Much as I love the countryside look, that's a bit Over The Top for me. I love the coat and trousers and the neckerchief. The vest and shirt? Not so much.

1 - 19 of 1099 Posts