Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anybody remembers, I'm new to this forum, I think I wrote a bunch of threads about seersucker and blazers. haha.

Well good news, I took the advice and went thrift shopping on ebay. Here are my goods.

Enjoy!

$5.50

$10.00

$20.00

brand new for $60

ONLY $20! brooks brothers plaid sports coat

$28 brand new

$34

$10.00

https://www.auctiva.com/hostedimage...,242049756,242049824&formats=0,0,0,0&format=0

Tell me what you all think. Remember I'm only 20 years old, are tastes are probably very different...

If anybody is gonna be clean out their closet and take it to goodwill or something, let me know I might be interested!!

· Registered
2,965 Posts
Why should we click on all these links to look at your clothes? Since you're young, you probably understand how to use computers. You should then learn how to post photos in this forum. This would without doubt lead to more people having comments on your clothing.

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Some great things you purchased. Anything I'm getting rid of is too big/long for you, although not by much. What's your neck and sleeve length? If you're a smaller gent, which it seems like by the 37R sport coat you purchased, try going to a Marshalls to find a decent selection of smaller neck sizes and sleeve lengths for decent prices. I was just at a few and saw a some 14.5 and 15's...alas nothing 15 34 for me but some smaller sleeve lengths.

· Registered
625 Posts
Well Done

I have the exact same Polo BD in your first pic, packed away now as it's in the autumn rotation. You should reconsider posting pics instead of links. It would be great to see these in the "acquisitions" monthly thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.