Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Haha. I was thinking something more along the lines of "Is it trad to use a 'massager' in the bedroom?" This thread title is (thankfully) much more tame.

But I bought a bottle of Royall Bay Rhum from an eBay seller a year or two ago. The seller had purchased the bottle from VCT, decided against it, and put it up on eBay. I got it, unopened, for something like $8. Since Vermont Country Store sells Royall products just like Brooks Brothers does, I'd say they qualify as trad. Contingent upon the answer to the above question, of course.

·
Registered
30 Posts
As the author of the original thread, who had no idea the Orton family hawks masturbation devices, my answer is, I'm afraid so. Terminal 'enlightenment' about such things is one the New England upper crust's gifts to the world. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I think they are. Their "hard-to-find" products are definitely trad - things that work well and are high quality, but don't have wide distribution because they've been replaced in the mass market with something newer and shinier.

I sincerely hope that the "intimate accessories" are catalog and Internet only. I couldn't imagine someone going into the store in Weston and buying one. But then, I also couldn't imagine the sweet, charming ladies who answer the phones for the catalog having to field question on these products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.