Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Gentlemen. As always, thanks for all of the great information and advice that has been posted here. I have been reading these forums for nearly a year, but am just beginning to post.

I have read with interest some previous threads regarding the American suitmaking industry versus the European industry, and that got me thinking.

I am currently getting a Masters Degree in Public Administration, but I'm not sure what I want to do when I graduate.

Is there a National Suitmakers Association, or something of the sort that looks out for the interests of the American suitmaking industry? I know there is a Textile industry, but that isn't exactly the same thing. Any thoughts, Gentlemen?

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Tailored Clothing Association

A little research has turned up the Tailored Clothing Association, but that is primarily a lobbying group focusing on textiles. I was wondering if there any sorts of public campaigns, along the lines of the ones from the Pork Council and the Broccoli Council, etc, which encourage people to support their craftsmen and clothing heritage? And if not, would something like that be of any use?

Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.