Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not quite my 1st post but a new thread really to introduce myself and part the company I own with a another chum...namely that of Cad & The Dandy. I know this readership forum is largely US based (Happy Thanks giving by the way) and we are UK based however really wanted to hold my hand up and say Hi and involve myself in discussions and answer any questions I may have the answer to and not to just plug our company. I look forward I hope to contributing to the forum relative new comer to the world of online forums and apologies if I have posted this in the wrong strand/thread of the forum!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Another Londoner, welcome. There quite a number people based outside the U.S. and a number of Brits onboard too.

One think to note, avoid all advice from someone asked Andy, he knows nothing and is the American equivalent to a chav.

·
Site Creator
11,755 Posts
sleats:

Welcome.

And just remember, if you get any advice from ToryBoy, I taught him everything he knows!! :icon_smile_big:

Another Londoner, welcome. There quite a number people based outside the U.S. and a number of Brits onboard too.

One think to note, avoid all advice from someone asked Andy, he knows nothing and is the American equivalent to a chav.
I'm not sure this is up to date because I thought the number of UK members was a lot higher, but here's some AAAC website stats:

Visitors come from these countries:

United States 64.2%
United Kingdom 7.9%
Australia 5.8%
India 4.6%
Canada 3.6%
Sweden 2.8%
Thailand 2.1%
Spain 0.5%
Singapore 0.5%
France 0.4%
Mexico 0.3%
Israel 0.2%
Malaysia 0.2%

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
What about American anglophiles?

There are quite a few on this forum who wear English shoes, shirts, ties etc. My suits are generally American, but I couldn't do without Crockett & Jones shoes and Jermyn Street shirts and ties.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are quite a few on this forum who wear English shoes, shirts, ties etc. My suits are generally American, but I couldn't do without Crockett & Jones shoes and Jermyn Street shirts and ties.
Cant quite beat a pair of Crocketts hey!!
However purely as I am so intrigued to understand more the vast differences that exist between the UK & US in suits why you still therefore stick to US suits rather than English if most of your other items are sourced here.... Is it purely an ease thing? We are doing a US tour early next year and although I profess to know traditional raiment requirements of the Brits The US style kind of leaves me bewildered in places

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
sleats:

Welcome.

And just remember, if you get any advice from ToryBoy, I taught him everything he knows!! :icon_smile_big:

I'm not sure this is up to date because I thought the number of UK members was a lot higher, but here's some AAAC website stats:

Visitors come from these countries:

United States 64.2%
United Kingdom 7.9%
Australia 5.8%
India 4.6%
Canada 3.6%
Sweden 2.8%
Thailand 2.1%
Spain 0.5%
Singapore 0.5%
France 0.4%
Mexico 0.3%
Israel 0.2%
Malaysia 0.2%
seems like there is a great deal more than 7.9% brits here.
must be that they are more talky.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.