Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the tailor I have had a few of my pieces made at. I really think they do some interesting things. I hope you enjoy.

I love this overcoat, Even the wide lapels which normally I wouldn't be a fan of.

I personally dont think I could pull off this.

I saw the material in the shop(the quote for the cashmere was just too much for me) when I was getting some shirts made. I am tempted to get something in a camel wool.

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is the tailor I have had a few of my pieces made at. I really think they do some interesting things. I hope you enjoy.

I love this overcoat, Even the wide lapels which normally I wouldn't be a fan of.

I saw the material in the shop(the quote for the cashmere was just too much for me) when I was getting some shirts made. I am tempted to get something in a camel wool.

The suit at bottom is really beautiful.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
That's beautiful stuff! Thanks for posting it for all of us to enjoy.

I especially like your choices of cloth, the earth tones are lovely, and suit you very well! They all look very rich and plush. And while my own personal preferences for some of the cut and details would need to be different, anyone would be very fortunate to enjoy them exactly as they are.

Would you be comfortable sharing the name of the tailor with us?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the tailor is called knockers near anguk station(you can find them on facebook and instagram). They have their house style but have always been willing to work with my more conservative tastes on lapel size and pant cut. The other challenge has been communicating the details but thats part of the fun of bespoke I suppose :).

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Very nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
948 Posts

I might just visit this tailor for the whisky selection alone. A little fuzzy in the background, but I see some Ardbeg, Lagavulin, Kavalan, Yamazaki, Laphroaig, possibility some Glenmorangie and Buffalo Trace. "I'm very interested, now please keep the drinks coming!"

That's a better whisky selection than most bars in Korea.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Beautiful pieces. Nice color and texture. The lapels are a bit too wide for your frame IMO.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Along with suits and shirts; he works with a local shoemaker. All shoes are goodyear welted, MTM, and handmade(I never really know how much stock to put in this). Run about 300 dollars. I really like these loafers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is a beautiful collection of garments. Thank you for sharing them with us. I really like the 6x2 double breasted suit at the bottom of your first post. Amazing!
You are very much welcome. I like that DB too. I would love to get one but I just dont think I am confident enough to pull it off. My next piece is going to be a peak lapel SB piece for the spring. I leave in October to move back to the states but maybe before I leave I will bite the bullet and get a DB.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.