Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking towards a pair of khakis from, perhaps, J. Press or Oconnell's. May I ask what the unhemmed inseam of either of their standard trousers are? I am a tall individual, and I normally wear an inseam of 36 inches. I appreciate the response.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I am looking towards a pair of khakis from, perhaps, J. Press or Oconnell's. May I ask what the unhemmed inseam of either of their standard trousers are? I am a tall individual, and I normally wear an inseam of 36 inches. I appreciate the response.
I bought one of those cellphones that all the young folks seem to have these days. I found that if I look up a businesses using Google they usually list contact information that I can then use to call them and get specific information. Amazing technology.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
I bought one of those cellphones that all the young folks seem to have these days. I found that if I look up a businesses using Google they usually list contact information that I can then use to call them and get specific information. Amazing technology.
Contacting businesses would typically involve human interaction, which more and more people seem to prefer to avoid. Maybe he's a milllenial? I don't judge of course, the Trad Forum is a big tent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When you order the pants from O'Connell's, you use the Notes field on the order page to specify what the finished inseam should be, and how deep the cuffs (if any), should be.

If you neglect to specify the inseam and cuffs, O'Connell's will send you an email message to get these details.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.