Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a woman's clothing forum on AAAC, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic so I thought I'd ask you kind gentlemen if any of you know of a good yet inexpensive custom tailor who can make/copy woman's clothing for my lovely and petite wife (wears size 00 petite - not an easy size to find!). I know China to be a good bet, and have been looking around, but wanted to first see if there were any personal recommendations from any of you gents on the forum.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Don't know how you define "inexpensive," but Mr. Ned does women's as well as men's, I think.
The key with Ned's is you have to take a picture of what you want in there. I had several of my girlfriends get suits in there. If you do not press them, the suits can be on the less feminine side.

However, friend that took the Paul Stuart catalog with the style she wanted got the suit just the way she wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.