Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't know where else to turn other than perhaps a clothing forum. I really want help in identifying a Beanie. I've lost it and i really really really like this beanie. The picture is the best i can give which shows it the most well.

It's got "KARMA" on the front as a patch along with a sort of barcode below it which is obviously fake but i never looked at the clothing tags so i don't know the make. I'm genuinely upset and just want to get it back, whether that be rebuying it or heck, remaking it at this point. I got it from working at a shop and bought it with my staff discount, but as it was a charity shop i can't trace it back to the original maker as we obviously get it from person to person.

Anyone who can help i would be greatly appreciated with. I've done my best to look myself but to no luck whatsoever. These screenshots are taken from the only video i have of me wearing it.
Flash photography Sleeve Gesture Cap Font

Smile Cap Flash photography Ear Midnight

Flash photography Cap Baseball cap Midnight Event

Thanks to anyone who can help.

·
Suspended
10,801 Posts
My dear fellow you seem extraordinarily joyous in these pictures - good for you.

Whilst I can appreciate fixation upon irrelevant items (my ancient horseshoe magnet - acquired from my grandfather - is amongst my favourite possessions) nevertheless this is hardly the venue with capacity to answer your query.

Good luck in your quest.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
My dear fellow you seem extraordinarily joyous in these pictures - good for you.

Whilst I can appreciate fixation upon irrelevant items (my ancient horseshoe magnet - acquired from my grandfather - is amongst my favourite possessions) nevertheless this is hardly the venue with capacity to answer your query.

Good luck in your quest.
Beautifully stated Shaver.

·
Site Creator
11,747 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.