Men's Clothing Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Always wear one...differing necks though

I always wear them, and recently, through Sierra Trading Post have latched onto Swiss Zimmerlis...far from cheap but are great. Also Sunspel (England) and Calida (another Swiss) are exceptional and wash well; just dry them on very low heat settings. Otherwise I wear Brooks, Polo and Jockey--we have outlet stores for each nearby.

As for appearance, I am cautious about wearing V-necks or scoop necks under white or thin-fabric shirts; I want an even "foundation" of white under the fabric so that the fabric and colors show evenly (like avoiding projecting a photo on an uneven wall surface)...and my nipples don't.

Deodorants stain shirts when without a t-shirt.

Lastly, I am amazed at the number of young guys who are wearing good sweaters without a t-shirt...talk about risking good wool or more exotic knits. I suppose they "love the feel of cashmere", but they are risking it. And besides, when you have a lot of body hair, you don't get to feel the goods anyway.:cry:

61 - 63 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.