Men's Clothing Forums banner

HSM topcoat @ STP?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Fuzzypuppy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know what an HSM topcoat, like the ones sold at STP, are cut like?

American sack a la BB? Slimmer?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

#2 ·
While I'm uncertain of the relevancy to the HSM topcoats currently offered for sale by STP, I have enjoyed wearing my HSM topcoat for approximately 26 years now. It was well made and has proven to be extremely durable...it still looks quite good! In response to your inquiries, when my coat was first purchased, so many years ago, the sizing struck me as almost an overly generous cut for my slender frame. But these days, the fit seems perfect! I think I'll keep it for another 20 years! ;)

#3 ·
While I'm uncertain of the relevancy to the HSM topcoats currently offered for sale by STP, I have enjoyed wearing my HSM topcoat for approximately 26 years now. It was well made and has proven to be extremely durable...it still looks quite good! In response to your inquiries, when my coat was first purchased, so many years ago, the sizing struck me as almost an overly generous cut for my slender frame. But these days, the fit seems perfect! I think I'll keep it for another 20 years! ;)
Thanks very much for the feedback. That was indeed what I was concerned about - whether the cut might be a bit too generous for my body. I'm not surprised by your obcervations of quality - HSM seems to get very good reviews, but this will be my first HSM buy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.