Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
A straightforward, simple design, reminiscent of "those good old days,";) but made in a present day favored metal for watch cases...stainless steel. Not a bad look; not bad at all. Give it a little time and I think it will be available at a better price than even the present sale price.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Curious about thoughts here. This is a whipped-up, super accurate quartz Bulova, at around 40mm width.
The strap isn't right. I'm guessing by the black face that they're shooting for a field watch look. 20mm is a little wide, but watch lug width seems to fluctuate around a bit like tie widths. :)

It would probably look OK on a 20mm nylon G10 strap, if you aren't annoyed by the style; I would go for one of the British-made ones.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
A very popular Bulova design from the early 1960's that lasted into the mid-1970's. I really like the combination of retro styling and accuracy in the example you posted. I'm sure Bulovas that looked just like this peeked out from under many a Brooks Brothers and J. Press shirt cuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.