Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't wear suits on a daily basis and have went through a weight shift which resulted in my no longer fitting my older suits.

That being said, I now have an immediate need for a new suit. I'm leaving town today and was hoping that someone (preferably an employee, current or former) could speak on the ability of BB to take up the sleeves and cuff/hem the pants. By short notice, I mean arrive today and pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,

Lance

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Geez if you're in that much of a hurry I would think you'd want to call the store and ask them directly.

That said, I doubt a BB store is going to do a 1 day turnaround...especially since it's Sunday.

Danny

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I bought two suits from BB while out of town last January, but I was leaving town the next day and wanted to take the suits with me. They had the suits ready. They've gone out of their way to help on a few other occasions since then, too.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I guess it really just depends. I bought a suit this past weekend from a local clothier. While I was getting the pants fitted the salesman asked what I was doing the rest of the day. I said I was going to leave the store and grab some lunch and run a couple errands. A little more then an hour later I was leaving the restaurant with my wife and he calls me on my cell phone to tell me that my suit was ready for me to pick up if I wanted to swing by and grab it. I was very impressed to say the least.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.