Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Say you're sitting down in a park or in a tranquil setting and someone wondering around or walking buy decides to photograph you? How do you, would you, handle an admirer? Part of me thinks of it as an un-welcomed invasion of privacy, and I want to turn into an ugly badger, yet another part of me realizes she wouldn't have taken a picture unless she thought I was pretty interesting, and I want to embrace it. It happens once in a while, and I'd just like to know if anyone would like to share similar experiences.

· Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am certain being well dressed makes me stand out, in the good way, among the jeans-and-t-shirt type of guys. Men of all ages today have forgotten that dressing well can be fun and it can attract the opposite sex. Dressing well doesn't have to be "lame" or "nerdy"; it's only that way if one makes it. Who do I blame for changing the way the masses think? I don't know, and I don't really care at the moment. As far as looks, I would say I'm average looking, maybe a little above average if I were to toot my own horn. I'm comfortable with my appearance.

· Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am somewhat of a naturalist when it comes to being photographed, meaning, I believe that moments, whether special or ordinary, should be left untouched, not photographed. Being photographed, especially without permission, takes the magic out of the moment, and it cheapens the experience one is having prior to the picture being taken. I intently observe how delighted photographers are in the pictures they take; it is as if they believe they have captured the essence of something for all of time. Oh, how they do so in vain. The very thing they try to capture eludes them like a fist full of sand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.