Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase shoe trees, I have never used them before - always just shoved paper towel into my shoes after wear.
Although I think my Grensons deserve better.

Looking to the Cedarville website. Which are best - the Washburn or the Twin tube model?

Also, I wear a 10.5 US and 9.5UK in my Grensons, regular fit, what size shoe tree would fit best?

Thanks a lot for all your help in advance.

·
Senior Member<br>Moderator
2,948 Posts
Trial and error.
My shoe trees are likely somewhat evenly divided between split toe and "epic" models. For some shoes I like the instep support that the epic provides and for others the greater support in the toes that the split-toes provide.

At some point the decision will likely rely upon your own personal preference.

I believe Cedarville has both split-toe and epic styles on sale at the moment, w/ AAAC discount. Search this forum for posts about the sales.

As for the proper size, Cedarville (and almost anyone else selling shoe trees) will have a chart to consult.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,769 Posts
Regarding Cedarville's offerings, my preference is for the Wasburn model...it just seems to be form fit to perfectly fill the toe box of so many of my shoes. Given that you wear a 10.5 and assuming you are a d width (or wider), I suspect you are going to end up needing a large size. Good luck in your quest!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I am looking to purchase shoe trees, I have never used them before - always just shoved paper towel into my shoes after wear.
Although I think my Grensons deserve better.

Looking to the Cedarville website. Which are best - the Washburn or the Twin tube model?

Also, I wear a 10.5 US and 9.5UK in my Grensons, regular fit, what size shoe tree would fit best?

Thanks a lot for all your help in advance.
The Washburn and Epic are different in the front because the Washburn is solid and he Epic is somewhat split. We would recommend the Washburn or the Ultra if want a true split front.

Order a size "Large" in Washburn or Ultra.

Coupon's below:
Cedarville Store - current coupon codes!

Great Shoe Trees!

AskAndy - will take 10% off total order
cvsclub55 - will take $5.00 off Epic Cedar Shoe Trees (only $19.99/pr)
cvsclub44 - will take $4.00 off Washburn Cedar Shoe trees ($27.99/pr)
cvsclub22 - will take $2.00 off Classic Cedar Suit Hanger
freeship - Free Shipping on orders over $75.00

Great selection of Shoe S-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-r-s and CURA Shoe Care products!

Regards,
www.CedarvilleStore.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.