Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
The day I wake up as James Bond (and with Bill Gates' money), I'll know where to shop.

Beautiful items, but even if I had them, my lifestyle is so far away from that world that the clothes would walk out on me (in utter disgust).

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice stuff, but the prices are so silly as to be comical. If you could snip off the label you could just sew it on other things that are at least as good for half the price or less.
Agree 100%. The items are excellent, but one can find comparable quality new items at less than half the price. And more technical gear, such as boots and waterproof jackets, can be found for even less. But I suppose the folks who walk into Holland & Holland and drop $10,000 on a full set of shooting togs are not clipping coupons.

On ebay, I generally pay less than 10 cents on the dollar for NWOT Holland and Holland items. But it is getting much more difficult to sniff out bargains these days.

Cheers,

BSR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.