Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As for me, I was doing a search on Roetzel's book Gentleman: A Timeless Fashion, and it lead me to a post about that book here.

I was immediately attracted to the breadth of knowledge and information contained on these fora, and its vBulletin software, which allows one to start a poll so quickly and easily. :icon_smile_wink:

How about you? How did you discover AAAC?

Kind Regards,

Chase

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The search engine is your friend. :icon_smile:
Oh, medwards, please. Why would I want to build on somebody else's handiwork when I can bask in the glory of a thread that is entirely my own creation? :icon_smile:

I mean, what would AK say if he was asked to take another artisan's shirt and just add on to it for his own purposes? Food for thought, no doubt!

Kind Regards,

Chase

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Now Pale Male, that is so insightful. I had wanted to go to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts after I preped, but my grandfather said that acting wasn't a dignified profession--it was fit for only hobos, vagrants and rascallions.

So I went into Sales. Yeah, I fabricating information so people will buy products at inflated prices is much more dignified. :icon_smile_wink:

Kind Regards,

Chase

· Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
It's not too late.
Maybe not. But it's more than a little scary to give up a comfortable lifestyle to try something so risky.

Actually, if I'm 100% honest, I do get plenty opportunities to perform as a Sales Executive. All the time, actually. :icon_smile_wink:

--Chase

1 - 6 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.