Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of an online seller stocking Grenson Masterpieces that might carry the full brogue? I'm interested in a model called the Marlborough (wingtip bal in burgundy) that seems to have disappeared from the few listings that have online sales that I have found for Masterpieces--these listings showing no full brogue. The Footmaster line has one, the Bath (not in burgundy, but rather a reddish-brown that they call "chestnut"), but I'd like to buy a really good shoe. In this connection, can anyone tell me what differences to expect between the Grenson Masterpieces and Footmasters (quality of leather, finish, etc.?), and, similarly, between the C&J Handgrade and Bench Grade shoes in case I have to drop down to the bench grade line in each case? Unfortunately, I can't find a full brogue in the C&J Handgrade line either in burgundy, with the Clifford available only in a light tan.

Vancouver

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.