Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking to expand my shoe collection and am hoping someone can suggest some good brands with wide shoes. My most comfortable pair of shoes is a Crockett and Jones Westfield in 10.5F. Other main shoes in my collection are a pair of Alden black captoes (11.5EEE) and a lighter brown pair of Alfred Sargent Oxfords (the name escapes me right now). I'm looking to expand beyond Oxfords. Preferably something in the same range as these (though I'd consider going higher or lower for the right shoe). I definitely need something in a wide size and hoping to find something else that fits as nicely as the Westfield.

I'd greatly appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks fvery much for your help.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
If you have Aldens that fit well, explore their other styles. I have wide feet, and I've never been comfortable with loafers. The ones that aren't wide enough have gaps at the sides, and the ones that are wide enough seem to leave an unusually large amount of exposed sock across the top.

While they don't carry many of the brands that are popular here, Nordstrom does have a good selection of wide shoes and a staff that knows how to fit them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.