Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I’ll be taking my daughter on a father/daughter soon and would like some C&C on the ensemble I’ve picked out. We’ll be attending the local symphony in the evening. Yes, this is the navy blazer I haven’t been thrilled about due to fit, but at the moment it’s my only option. In regards to my suits, I’d be too afraid the trouser seat would bust at the seems once I sit down.

I do have a different pair of charcoal trousers without pattern, but they’re at alterations getting hemmed.

So without further ado, how does it look? Do the jacket, shirt and trousers pair well? Suggestions on the cufflinks? PS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
What you are proposing is workable, but should you have a pair of charcoal or even light gray or khaki hued trousers that fit, one of those options would be a better choice for the pairing with the rig you have assembled. Enjoy the outing with your daughter...those are precious moments!

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What you are proposing is workable, but should you have a pair of charcoal or even light gray or khaki hued trousers that fit, one of those options would be a better choice for the pairing with the rig you have assembled. Enjoy the outing with your daughter...those are precious moments!
Thanks for the reply! I do have a light grey pair, but will have to check the fit and trouser length. The only khaki colored slacks I have that fit are chinos. I'll post an update with those tomorrow.

Do you have a recommendation for the pocket square and cufflink from the options in the picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Wearing a Blazer (as compared to a suit), I would forgo the pocket square. As for the cufflink options, I would go with the ones near the bottom edge of your picture. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.