Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Harris Tweed fabric designs

As I sell an abundance of Harris Tweed jackets I am thinking of photographing each fabric and placing them on my blog, as a sort of reference for the amount of different fabrics that have been produced by Harris Tweed. Does anyone think this would be of interest?
I currently have over 600 different Harris Tweed jackets so it would take a bit of doing but I think it would be nice to add the images to my blog each time I source different jacket fabrics. I know there are always discussions on the forum about the different designs so thought it may be of interest to some... any thoughts on this?
Denise :icon_smile:

·
Registered
27,615 Posts
I think it would be of interest to anyone who loves Harris Tweed, as do I. But it sounds as if the effort required might be a bit overwhelming if you do digi photo's to create 600 jpeg's, if this is what is needed.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am very pleased to get such a positive response :icon_smile_big: I see so many wonderful patterns that it seems a shame not to share them. I shall start taking some images and will post once I have some added them to blog.
simfoy: I dont wish to get in trouble for adding links but I do have a thread in the for sale section or you can check my profile :icon_smile:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just as a side note I have also started a Tweed appreciation group on AA :icon_smile:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
300 Harris tweed images added to blog !

Well after a long day I have finally added around 300 images of different Harris Tweed fabrics to my blog, I shall be adding many more frequently.
I do hope some of you will enjoy viewing the vast selection of this wonderful fabric. As far as I am aware there just isn't this kind of reference anywhere else on the internet, and its so nice to share them :icon_smile:

Denise

I have had to add them as part 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 etc as it was not feasible to add that amount of images on a single page :icon_pale:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Wonderful, thanks Denise. You should post a thread/link on Andy's trad forum, too, where they will also be much appreciated.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wonderful, thanks Denise. You should post a thread/link on Andy's trad forum, too, where they will also be much appreciated.
Thank you! Hopefully the gents on Andy's trad forum will see it on here as I dont wish to get in trouble for double posting, you are quite welcome to mention it "over there" though :icon_smile:
I shall be adding many more images next week also.
Denise

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.