Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pairing a pinstripe jacket with my favorite Halloween attire 🧛🏻🎃☠
Everyone is wearing sweatpants and dresses like a slob these days, but I’m fighting the good fight 😂😂😂

Attachments

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
36,769 Posts
Do you get kids at your house, Eagle?
Generally we have 200+ kids stopping by the nest on Halloween. However last year the count was down considerably. We are stocked up with $60+ of fun sized candies in anticipation of this years group of younglings and not-so younglings! LOL.
;)

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,806 Posts
No one comes by here, probably because the neighborhood isn't well lit and there are no sidewalks. Anyway, I personally will be much relieved when the Internet gets past all the ghoulishness and gore and we can advance to beheading turkeys.

·
Registered
Tie
19,616 Posts
No one comes by here, probably because the neighborhood isn't well lit and there are no sidewalks. Anyway, I personally will be much relieved when the Internet gets past all the ghoulishness and gore and we can advance to beheading turkeys.
For the past couple of years, hardly any kids came by the neighborhood during Halloween time and there was one time when we got nobody at all and no one rang our doorbell at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.