Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Steals and Deals forum, there's a notice that LS is having a sale on H Freeman MTM. This has got me curious, and I'd love to know does H Freeman offer different models, different fits?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking for something with a bit of an English touch--higher armholes and gorge, a bit narrower lapels, a bit of waist suppression, side vents. Is there a model that fits this?

In the Steals and Deals forum, there's a notice that LS is having a sale on H Freeman MTM. This has got me curious, and I'd love to know does H Freeman offer different models, different fits?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I am not sure if they have a specific model that fits that, meaning I know nothing about the models they have. I do think that H. Freeman offers a pretty fine suit a very good price. At the 15% off price threshold you would be hard priced to find better value for your dollar.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Was it a Freeman? I know Izzy does MTM with Southwick, which does have a couple English and Italian cuts, as well as a couple other MTM programs.

Thanks
Yes; it is H.Freeman & Sons / English American.

Izzy strated with the Trendaire and it came out as I wanted it. It's very slim, athletic-cut, high armholes, split vents, in navy serge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking for something with a bit of an English touch--higher armholes and gorge, a bit narrower lapels, a bit of waist suppression, side vents. Is there a model that fits this?
They can do this exact cut for you. Ask them for the paper they use to make the "Cooper" suits/coats out of the same factory. It's a British inspired line that IAG has been trying to grow once they lost the Aquascutum liscence. H.Freeman salesmen have access to it, they may call it something different, don't have the model book in front of me.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They can do this exact cut for you. Ask them for the paper they use to make the "Cooper" suits/coats out of the same factory. It's a British inspired line that IAG has been trying to grow once they lost the Aquascutum liscence. H.Freeman salesmen have access to it, they may call it something different, don't have the model book in front of me.
Perfect. Thank you Ragsman, and ksinc as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.