Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Working with grenadines I have found that many gentlemen prefer grenadines in some seasons, and others wear them year round. It is very much a matter of personal choice.

I wear grenadines or any other type of tie in any season - with the only guideline being what I enjoy wearing and what works with my shirt and jacket etc..

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I like grenadine ties all year round. I wouldn't even compare them to knits, as knit ties can look good all year round too, knit ties are much more casual than the grenadine. The grenadine is a tie appropriate with sober business suits as well as well as structured sport coats. Anything more casual and the knit is a good choice. I like knit ties with any sports coats, summer or winter.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I like grenadine ties all year round. I wouldn't even compare them to knits, as knit ties can look good all year round too, knit ties are much more casual than the grenadine. The grenadine is a tie appropriate with sober business suits as well as well as structured sport coats. Anything more casual and the knit is a good choice. I like knit ties with any sports coats, summer or winter.
Same here. Knits and grenadines know no season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.