Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Site Creator
11,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my order from www.theshoemart.com. Fantastic selection, great customer service, excellent prices and wonderful shoes!!!

I got:

Alden Horse Bit Loafer in Calfskin from the Cape Cod Collection. Genuine handsewn moccasins, carefully crafted in the USA. Leather outsoles.

And these Moreschi classic tassel loafer in burgundy and soft nappa. These are really elegant!

These Ecco walking shoes:

I did what you're never suppose to do with new shoes. I put these on and they were so comfortable that I walked to our downtown and back (about 4 miles). Still comfortable!

And, of course, some stylish Ecco golf shoes (I think this will drop 20 strokes off my game!)

I know you'll really be pleased with your dealings with www.theshoemart.com Make sure you tell them you're from Ask Andy!

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Good hunting! How do the Moreschi's feel on the foot? In addition to an elegant design, they look to be invitingly comfortable. May you wear them all in good health!

Also, Kudos to ShoeMart...I've been a repeat customer for several years now and always have found the customer service to be exceptional!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The Shoemart has a GREAT selection of Alden shoes. They have two sections First and Seconds. The Seconds are at a great price.
I couldn't tell the difference between the First and Seconds. After about 5 minutes the salesman pointed out the difference.
I purchased a few pair of the seconds and have been wearing them for over two years now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.