Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
^Gentlemen: Am I over reacting or...is there something wrong with a bunch of guys looking at a picture of "the young Grace Kelly", and focusing on the shoes and clothing items? Time to put an extra shot of testosterone in our respective cups of morning Joe! :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm sure for most the clothes are just the icing on the cake for most :icon_smile_big:. I also got my wife a pair of weejuns for her birthday a couple days ago, and she absolutely loves them. Its one step farther from American Eagle, I'm wearing her down, haha.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
That does not look like a button down collar (no buttons are visible, definitely no roll, and two sides of the collar seem to open at different angles).

Unacceptable. Send her abroad.
I'm pretty sure I'm seeing a button on her left side. And not all button-downs collars roll as much as something like a BB might, but you can definitely see where the line of the collar is pulled back in, indicating something is holding the bottom down.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.