Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What he doesn't know that I know, he should know. Which goes to show, he doesn't very much like he says he knows.

~Tagman77

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you can see past how badly GQ kisses Kerry's ass, the interview is really pretty amazing. Read it closely--Kerry REFUSES to give a straight answer to every question he's asked. He hedges every single time.

·
Registered
285 Posts
JK on Vietnam: "The less I have to talk about it, frankly the happier I am."

If he'd only follow his own precept. Letting the opposition bait him into endless wrangling over the Vietnam War is going to cost him this election.

With the GQ interviewer he should have quoted Lyndon Johnson: "What kind of a chicken s*** question is that to ask the [Democratic nominee]?"

·
Banned
1 Posts
Lurch is toast, according to the latest Time magazine poll showing Bush with a double-digit lead for the first time. And, as Americans watch the unspeakable horror of Russian children killed by Al Qaeda Arabs, Kerry's plan for a "more thoughtful, more sensitive war on terrorism" should give us all pause.

marc grayson

·
Registered
967 Posts
quote:Originally posted by marc39

Lurch is toast, according to the latest Time magazine poll showing Bush with a double-digit lead for the first time. And, as Americans watch the unspeakable horror of Russian children killed by Al Qaeda Arabs, Kerry's plan for a "more thoughtful, more sensitive war on terrorism" should give us all pause.

marc grayson
Kerry will undoubtedly be tougher than Bush - at least the man had the cojones to go battle in Vietnam - unlike the 8 deferments shared by the sitting President and Vice President ("I had better things to do with my time" - Dick Cheany). The Time poll was conducted on 926 people in the MIDDLE of the Republican convention - FYI - Kerry had a 13 point lead when they conducted a similar poll when the Dems were holding their event in Boston. It's an artifical boost.

Edited by malinda to remove an ad hominem attack against another forum member at the beginning of the reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.