Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All:

I may not know how to mate a blazer with the proper color/pattern trousers yet, but I am fairly handy with the Interweb. I have been using this for my own personal trips, as I am fairly new to the area and it helps to see everything on one map. This one only has a half dozen or so places in downtown DC for demonstration purposes, but hopefully you can see how it could be helpful.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=...d=105825753898612008450.00046141c3c3f870b48c9

These "MyMaps" are pretty extensible; if there was enough interest, collaborators can be given access to edit the maps. That way, we keep a running list of major cities with "AAAC Style Maps" here and you can see all the recommended destinations added by the users of AAAC. I love it when a plan comes together.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Thats pretty cool, so if I get this right, anyone can add to the map and everyone can see it because you save it somewhere within google yes? Do you have to grant permission to add to the map?

It needs a manageable URL to access it, is that possible? can you drop it in a frame with a decent domain name? call it "sarto-carto" or something cool?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are a few options for group collaboration. Currently, this map is set to be publicly viewable, but I am the only editor. I could invite others and grant them permission to edit the map, or I could make it so anyone could. The map is publicly listed, but I couldn't tell you what to search for to make it show up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.