Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading quite a favorable posts on these socks.

However, I see on amazondotcom they have different models. Which are the recommended ones?

I believe I went to a store and didn't see any model reference on the Gold Toe socks I saw.

I prefer over-the-calf socks.

·
Connoisseur
5,988 Posts
I've been wearing Gold Toe socks for many years and have nothing but good things to say about them. At the same time I can't really give any advice or suggestions as to their different "models" or what they call them. I just go to the store and buy the ones that I see and like. I assume that if they are Gold Toe brand I will like them, and I have never been disappointed.

Cruiser

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
The $1.99 wool blend English-ribbed OTC Gold Toe Premier "Edinburgh" and cashmere blend crews @ Ross stores. You may also find some OTC tone-on-tone "peacock eye" motif or other fancy knits from the "Fashion" range. Rare. If any at your local at this point in time they'll be purchased by midafternoon tomorrow.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Noting that you are from Chicago, you ought to plan a trip to the Lighthouse Place Outlet Mall in Michigan City, IN. Gold Toe has a well stocked store there. PM me when you go...perhaps the wife and I could meet you for coffee! At times that mall seems to be our second home. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.