Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sierra Trading post has some exceptional deals on The prices start at less than $50 and, if you have any kind of Sierra Coupon (like I did), they are even cheaper. Also available are some Kenneth Gordon and Hickey Freeman. I already ordered a bunch of the Gitman Bros shirts and love them.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I'll bet they were my size too.:devil:

The Cambridge uni does look great, especially in pink.

Also, as always, the "unknown" brand is not hard to discover from a zoom in. ;)

(I do worry that these "unknown" ones are water damaged, as they are the same exact models I found in a local off-price retailer which turned out to have rusted pins and smelled of mildew)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
I wish I had a rough idea of how the fit on these run.

The BB "regular" fit is good for me at 17 - 35. Tyrwhitt in the same size was too tight across my chest. I can wear a Kirkland 17.5 - 35 and it fits OK.

The size chart show L XL XXL etc. but no measurements on the chest/waist/etc. on the number sized shirts. Golly I hate to order stuff and then have to send it back, especially if that don't have a local store.

So how do these things fit?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Fabame, leave some for me next time.

;)
Sorry, ZZdocxx, but they were big and tall starting at an 18 neck. You need to pack on some more pounds before you can join this club. They did have some Kenneth Gordon (now made by Gitman) and Ike Behar at about the same price in 17.5 neck . I've worn Kenneth Gordon and found they are slightly (1 or 2" at the waist and chest) than a Gitman. I have no experience with Behar shirts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.