Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the last time I shined by shoes small bits of polish flaked off and landed on my ironing board. This morning I put a shirt down to iron and it got "tattooed" by some of the polish.

Is there anyway to get this out?

Luckily, the marks are almost entirely on the tail so it isn't really an issue. But it does bring the topic to mind and make me curious if this can be remedied in case of future mis-haps.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I guess the last time I shined by shoes small bits of polish flaked off and landed on my ironing board. This morning I put a shirt down to iron and it got "tattooed" by some of the polish.

Is there anyway to get this out?

Luckily, the marks are almost entirely on the tail so it isn't really an issue. But it does bring the topic to mind and make me curious if this can be remedied in case of future mis-haps.
So, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only guy who uses the ironing board to shine shoes. I've never been able to get the stuff out. Maybe someone here has a trick. Good luck

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^

I don't use my ironing board to shine shoes, it's just close to where I do shine shoes. Real estate in NoVA is quite outrageous and I was forced to buy a studio apartment when I moved here at the age of 22. Studios don't leave much room do do anything without it encroaching on other aspects of your space.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.