Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you lucky enough to see this thread today (and happen to be in London tomorrow), there is a G&G sample sale going on today and tomorrow (Thur, Fri - 8th, 9th) at the J.Fitzpatrick workshop in Soho.

And look what I picked up today. Okahm double monk (chapel imitation, but imo even handsomner), green suede and calf, with a painted waist to match, and of course, on the square Deco last...

The price - £400 ;)

Nuff said?

Attachments

·
Registered
528 Posts
For those of you lucky enough to see this thread today (and happen to be in London tomorrow), there is a G&G sample sale going on today and tomorrow (Thur, Fri - 8th, 9th) at the J.Fitzpatrick workshop in Soho.

And look what I picked up today. Okahm double monk (chapel imitation, but imo even handsomner), green suede and calf, with a painted waist to match, and of course, on the square Deco last...

The price - £400 ;)

Nuff said?
Did you want to post this in the fashion forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o_O personally I think G&G is a bit of a crossover between the two. Their stock shoes on regular lasts are mostly traditional English, while also allowing some customers to go wild into fashion with their MTO programme.

If I was to post about something like corthay, then ofc it will be the fashion forum.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Your new shoes are a memorably handsome design and a great value at the price you paid. The color might present some challenges as to the rigs with which they might be worn. In any event, may you long wear those beauties and may you wear them only in good health! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your new shoes are a memorably handsome design and a great value at the price you paid. The color might present some challenges as to the rigs with which they might be worn. In any event, may you long wear those beauties and may you wear them only in good health! ;)
Thanks Eagle ;)

No worries, I've got a pair of green moleskins in the works...

And as a last resort, I can always take them to the shop and have Neus darken them to the point where they appear black to the casual beholder!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.