Men's Clothing Forums banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
Tie
19,629 Posts
Just yesterday I cooked a few pieces of fried chicken in the microwave that My Family had for dinner the other day from Popeye's but then when I cooked it a second time around, it didn't taste that good, Why is that? It's like when you buy something the first time it's fresh and delicious but then The second time it's not as good as you thought.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Chick fil a just opened here about 4 years ago.. Went once to see what the excitement was all about. Meh...it's ok. But when I saw the line next time I ended up at Popeyes instead The spicy chicken sandwich is delish! Never been back to Chick fil a since.

BUT!!! I swung into a McDonald's for a coffee one afternoon, (I drive across NYS weekly), and saw this Dollar menu item called McChicken. The young lady behind the counter...lovely and with a body fat content equal to my LG tablet I'm posting from said "buy two, toss the top buns and eat the two patties with the two sauced bottom buns".

Not bad........

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
25,865 Posts
Funny that you should mention Popeyes. There's one just down the block from me and I finally went there last night. Not bad. Certainly better than KFC but not a patch on Golden Bird. Good biscuit, though.

Reactions: eagle2250
61 - 80 of 95 Posts