Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
No, but Fox has an excellent reputation. Some decry worsted flannel, others like it. But it should offer a bit of an advantage in wrinkle resistance and wear at those very light weights. Should make nice spring, and possibly summer jackets.

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
Makes up very nicely. I think the colors lend themselves well to a warm weather color palette.

Looks like a humorous typo in the Fox description. After describing it as ranging between 210 and 240 grams they then state it's between 7 and 8 grams, rather than ounces. :D
At that weight it should be fine for all but really hot weather, and then my only reservation is because it's brushed and will retain a bit more warmth than hard finished tropical worsted.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Makes up very nicely. I think the colors lend themselves well to a warm weather color palette.

Looks like a humorous typo in the Fox description. After describing it as ranging between 210 and 240 grams they then state it's between 7 and 8 grams, rather than ounces. :D
At that weight it should be fine for all but really hot weather, and then my only reservation is because it's brushed and will retain a bit more warmth than hard finished tropical worsted.
i dont believe in a true 4 season coat so it being too hot in august is fine seeing as how being naked is still too much clothing here. The only real concern i have had is the durability of a flannel at 7 to 8 oz. Thats where my trust in the quality of fox brothers has to come to play and the fact it is worsted flannel. It will certainly be a departure from my normally more muted color pallette.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.