Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the articles and videos by Rafael at The Gentleman’s Gazette. One can only assume that Fort Belvedere offers only the finest of products. First on my wish list this year was a pair of gloves and I do so hope my wife picks them up for me! Just curious, anyone here already have experience with any FB ties, gloves, socks, etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Mr Schneider once visited me in Northampton at a time when I was writing articles for the GG. He was in England visiting silk weavers in Macclesfield, the traditional centre of that industry, and had clearly researched the matter in great detail so I'm sure the FB products should be top quality.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I ordered (and ended up returning) a tie from him. The pattern on my screen didn't quite work in real life for what I was looking for, but the tie seemed to be well made and of good quality. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Fort Belvedere/GG again, shipping was fast and customer service was helpful.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sven,
I would like very much to own quality from you as a retailer however, the prices charged are rather STEEP and to start a collection of classics at those prices are out of reach.

Would you be willing to offer sale prices in the near future for a loyal following?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I've looked at FB items since I do enjoy his videos, but the prices ultimately kept me from ordering. I'm not saying the merch isn't worth the price. Just that the price is out of my range. I'd love to get some gloves from there one day, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.