Men's Clothing Forums banner
181 - 200 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
^^
The Iron Horses in my stable were all made in Milwaukee, WI.
;)
I still have two bikes in my garage: my Harley (bought new and now probably an antique) and my Honda dirt bike. Haven't been on either in a half dozen years, but will not sell, as I just might want to get on one again!

Dear wife has never ridden a motorcycle and refused to let our daughters ride. However, my Harley, that has been majorly made "non-stock", enticed her to dress up in biker garb, including jeans, T-shirt, dark sunglasses and my black leather vest, and had me take a photo of her posed on it, pretending she was driving it. She framed it, placed on her desk, and had her sixth grade boys go gaga over it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Wheel Tire Hairstyle Vehicle White
Bicycle Wheel Tire Building Bicycle wheel

from The Talented Mr. Ripley

Between this wonderful Vespa thread and the other lifestyle threads, I find myself wishing that Old Sarge ran a travel agency in which he would take us all around the globe and we'd sample bourbon and scotch, smoke fine cigars, drive vintage cars and trucks, and eat pasta all over Italy, all while wearing truly world class tweeds of course.

Reactions: eagle2250

·
Moderator and Bon Vivant
26,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
View attachment 68735 View attachment 68737
from The Talented Mr. Ripley

Between this wonderful Vespa thread and the other lifestyle threads, I find myself wishing that Old Sarge ran a travel agency in which he would take us all around the globe and we'd sample bourbon and scotch, smoke fine cigars, drive vintage cars and trucks, and eat pasta all over Italy, all while wearing truly world class tweeds of course.
So do I, my friend, so do I!

181 - 200 of 252 Posts