Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please see pics for description of shirts. All have double button cuffs except the ones with pics of French cuffs. Sorry for the shadows.

Selling these because I've lost 45 lbs., and am now just tall, instead of "portly" and tall. I am 6'4". These are all 18/37. Sparingly worn because I have worked from home for the last 11 years. So maybe worn once or twice a year for meetings.

Outerwear Neck Sleeve Pink Collar
Font Pattern Handwriting Wood Drawing
Textile Sleeve Grey Denim Dress shirt
Purple Sleeve Grey Handwriting Violet
Jeans Sleeve Wood Beige Khaki
Brown Outerwear Neck Textile Sleeve
Sleeve Comfort Grey Tints and shades Denim
Sleeve Grey Collar Denim Button

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bu
Please see pics for description of shirts. All have double button cuffs except the ones with pics of French cuffs. Sorry for the shadows.

Selling these because I've lost 45 lbs., and am now just tall, instead of "portly" and tall. I am 6'4". These are all 18/37. Sparingly worn because I have worked from home for the last 11 years. So maybe worn once or twice a year for meetings.

View attachment 20856 View attachment 20857 View attachment 20858 View attachment 20859 View attachment 20860 View attachment 20861 View attachment 20862 View attachment 20863
Bump, ending soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.