Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I plan to visit Florence and Rome at the last week of april. I will be staying in each of these two cities for two days; I believe that this time is, sadly, not enough for a proper bespoke.

Still, I plan to make some purchases, and would be very grateful for your suggestions for places / shops where one day is sufficient for purchase / ordering.

I inspected the "Style and the man" book by Alan Flusser and compiled a small list:

Florence
--------
Leonardo Bugelli (Via Fra'Bartolommeo, 21)
H. Neuber (Galleria Tornabuoni, Via Tornabuoni)
Principe (Piazza Strozzi, 1)

Rome
-----
Battistoni (Via Condotti, 61A)
Micocci (Largo Fontanella Borghese, 78)
Old Bond Street (Via Gregoriana, 47)
Serafini (Via Condotti, 62)
Mariano Rubinacci (Via della Fontanella, 33)
Modi di Campagna (Via dei Prefetti, ?)

Flusser's book was published in 1996; probably some of these shops was closed / moved. Gentlemen, do you have any suggestions for them?

Also, I read a topic on Avon Celli, and had been inspired. Any suggestions for good places to buy Avon Celli knitwear for affordable prices?

Andrey

P.S.: I posted the exact same message on the StyleForum. I decided to post it also on AskAndy, because there are some people who frequent AskAndy but don't visit StyleForum et all (and vise versa). Sorry if you read my message already; thank you very much for all who answered to my questions in StyleForum!

EDITED: After reading an excellent topic "Shopping in Rome recommendations?" (), added Rubinacci and Moda di Campagna to my list.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.