Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I've been a lurker for a while now ... amazing forum and great members ... thanks for all the information you all have shared.

I've just bought a Alden #8 990 and I was wondering whether I should buy flat laces for these beauties. I am not a big fan of the round laces ... what is the consensus on flat.v s round laces in general? Is one more formal/trad than the other? I personally think that flat laces look nicer ... what do you guys think?

If flat laces are the way to go, where can I get a good set of laces that will go well with the shoes I just bought? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Folks, I've been a lurker for a while now ... amazing forum and great members ... thanks for all the information you all have shared.

I've just bought a Alden #8 990 and I was wondering whether I should buy flat laces for these beauties. I am not a big fan of the round laces ... what is the consensus on flat.v s round laces in general? Is one more formal/trad than the other? I personally think that flat laces look nicer ... what do you guys think?

If flat laces are the way to go, where can I get a good set of laces that will go well with the shoes I just bought? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Round laces, preferably some kind of straight lacing, are a nice detail for bals...

https://fieggen.com/shoelace/lacingmethods.htm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.