Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Lovely looking items wnh.

While everyone is thinking about autumn, here in the Pacific Northwest we are already into fall and lamenting the loss of the few weeks of summer that we did get. The rain has returned and temperatures are dropping.

Enjoy the summer gents while it lasts. I miss it already. :(

Cheers.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I get but a brief taste of this as the Mrs. and I head up to Vancouver from Dallas for the Labor Day weekend. I broke out my cord jacket (one of them) to make the trip with me, plus a few tartan shirts and odd knit ties. The tough part will be coming back to Texas (sort of). I still cannot wait until late October/early November which is usually when we get our first taste of autumn down here.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, all. The flannels are all thrifted (as most everything in my closet is). The brown pair is from Oxxford, while the others are all BB. Red shetland is an LLB vest, salmon one is from Bass Pro, and the rest are BB (yellow and blue thanks to TradTeacher).

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Orange and navy makes the UVA muffler look really obnoxious, i can't see myself wearing that thing on a daily basis to be honest with you. if the navy stripes are 4 times wider than the orange stripes then I can wear it.

meanwhile, i stick with the argyle and sutherland muffler. I also have a jpress one in burgundy/pink/green, but that could be too much as well.

·
Registered
507 Posts
i hit the jackpot a few months back at a local thrift store and picked up a couple of bags worth of absolutely beautiful flannels by Corbin - and in a stroke of luck that I doubt I'll see again for the rest of my life they appeared to come from the same person, and apparently I have a body double running around my town b/c they fit PERFECTLY.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.