Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking into buying a pair of nice leather shoes for walking to class everyday. I will be wearing BB Clark Chinos in the colors British Khaki, Dark Taupe, Khaki, and Stone. Would the AE Wilbert in brown be a good choice?

I actually went to the Allen Edmonds store today to take a look and have my feet measured. The saleswomen used the Brannock device and told me that I should get a 7.5 E. It felt pretty tight when I tried it on, but the saleswomen checked the fit and said it was right. Should I assume that she's right? I am not exactly sure how tight a shoe should feel.

Also, I don't think I will be able to find a cheap pair of 7.5 E Wilberts on Ebay, can anyone recommend an alternative to buying it for $245 at retail? Thanks for the help.

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did I miss it or are you not allowed to choose your shoe width for the wilbert on shoemart? I added a 7.5, and it shows up in my cart as a 7.5 3E, with no way to choose width. That's probably all they have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.