Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any opinions on whether this jacket could be worn with business casual attire - say wool tan pants - in addition to jeans/chinos?

Also, does anyone know why Filson seems to have discontinued their line of jackets in dry-finished fabrics? The fact that they were washable seems like a real plus.

Thanks.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Any opinions on whether this jacket could be worn with business casual attire - say wool tan pants - in addition to jeans/chinos?

Also, does anyone know why Filson seems to have discontinued their line of jackets in dry-finished fabrics? The fact that they were washable seems like a real plus.

Thanks.
Mate - I bought a Weekender from Cranes and have been wearing it to work on days when I wear Khaki's / more casual dress shirts. It's longer and darker than this coat and I would recommend that you take a look.

I think the Timberline looks a bit too much like a outdoor work coat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mike. I, too, like the Weekender, but I have it in wool and was looking for something a bit different - perhaps a jacket rather than a coat.

If anyone is interested, it looks like Orvis likes the Timberline:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.