Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reality.
Is.
Awesome.

I couldn;t believe the headline when I saw it.

· Connoisseur - Moderator
9,709 Posts
It sounds like a poorly trained monkey. Anyone who watches older movies know that a custard pie is the traditional weapon of choice in this situation.

I'm certain that the trad members of our forum will heartily disapprove of this monkey's actions.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oddly enough, the authorities deem this poo-tosser as "harmless"... sorry, but feces stains are NOT harmless. Dry cleaning could hurt the material.

· Registered
3,258 Posts
"The monkey is not considered dangerous." LOL!:biggrin2:

I have always felt a feces-throwing monkey (particularly a really foul-tempered rhesus or spider monkey) would make a great housewarming gift for someone you don't particularly like. Though I've always found monkeys freakishly foul little buggers, I have to respect the fact you always know exactly where you stand with them. A deep tissue bite or a spattering of feces in your face is a pretty clear indication the two of you won't get along.:icon_smile_big:

Thanks for the laugh!

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imagine the comedic twist!

MAN SLIPS ON FECES THROWN BY MONKEY.
-----------------
I suppose feces is a benign substance to the press.
They have to get out more.

· Connoisseur
5,988 Posts
When I was in the Navy stationed in San Diego in the late 60's I used to go to the zoo on weekends. We got in free in uniform. Anyway, the gorillas would often throw their feces at the spectators. Usually it would just clear the moat around their island and hit the top of the hedge, whereupon it would splatter on several people standing behind the hedge.

As soon as a gorilla would come up to the edge of the moat and reach around behind himself all of the regulars (sailors and Marines) would start backing up. I can't ever remember anyone shouting a warning to the newbies about what was getting ready to happen. :icon_smile_big:

Cruiser

· Registered
1,060 Posts
I used to work in a zoo as a weekend job. We did indeed have a rhesus monkey who as almost as bad as some of the patrons. Luckily he was not as quick or as stubborn as the staff. Those were interesting days.
Actually it can be dangerous since there are MANY people who do not realize there are zoonotic diseases and the typical bacteria and virus hazards which the unwary could contract.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
10:1 a gator is dining of Feces Monkey right around now.
And liking it.

· Registered
1,060 Posts
"But would the gator risk getting feces on his alligator leather coat? Certainly a fashionable alligator would not be able to abide the thought!"

Wash and wear, of course. Gators are practical.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cheaper than bullets.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.